Excel as an online tutor, earn while working from home. Tailored for primary aged learners: The formative years!
Letegogie is an online tutoring service. We connect outstanding tutors with eager students, and the teaching is achieved using our virtual classroom. Once you have signed up, been approved and been inducted to Letegogie, we will assign you your students based on your availability and subject preferences. The session learning objectives will be provided to you with our materials and worksheets. You can include your own related material too.
At Letegogie we are always looking for inspiring tutors with a teaching background to join our team. We want tutors who can provide our students with a challenging, enjoyable and personalised learning experience through our virtual classroom.
If you are dynamic, experienced and passionate about teaching, with a strong desire to help young learners reach their potential, we would love to hear from you.
Work from home, the garden or even the beach! No more time wasted travelling to clients’ homes.
Freedom of Choice
Tutor when you want and the age group and subject that interest you.
Look to the Future
Be at the forefront of the learning revolution with our state-of-the-art technology.
Cash on your bank
To work from your place of convenience, the times that you want, the work that you love, with amazing technology!
Availability to suit your schedule
Year-round tutoring with summer classes and revision schools.
- Apply online
- get verified
- Start tutoring
If you like the look and sound of Letegogie, apply now to become a tutor. We will then review your application and should you meet our requirements we will contact you for a short (10-15 minute) telephone interview. Successful telephone interviewees will then be invited to perform a 15 minute test tutorial on a subject of their choice. Should you make it past this stage, a little ‘due diligence’ will need to be done; referees and CRBs if applicable. Once this one time process is cleared, you are good to start!
- A computer with webcam
- Headphones with microphones
- Decent internet connection
- Updated flash (what is this,specify)
- You will also need to be comfortable using a PC as a teaching tool.
If you have all of the above, you are ready to start tutoring.
- For each session: login from your PC / Mac 5 minutes before the session starts (your computer needs to have a webcam and you also need a headset with microphone).
- Once the session is complete, you will then be required to provide feedback on the session through an online form. Homework will need to be assigned online and marked before the next lesson. That’s it!
- Submit a timesheet online and payment will reach your bank account fortnightly.
We are looking for qualified and experienced teacher.
It is essential to have Qualified Teaching Status (QTS) gained through
- B.Ed, M.Ed
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE)
- Graduate Teacher Programme (GTP)
- School Centred Initial Teacher Training (SCITT)
- Schools Direct
- Teach First
- For overseas trained teacher an equivalent qualifications to the above
- You can earn anything between £10 to £ 30 per lesson depending on your experience and qualifications.
- You can also get commissions based on the popularity of your lessons.