References to Terms and Conditions are applicable to Subscribers to Letegogie Learning Platform.
We collect personally identifiable information about visitors to our websites, especially Subscribers and nominated Student(s) (your “Data”) through:
The use of enquiry and registration forms, and the completion of an Assessment
- when you purchase any of our products or services
The elements of your Data that we collect may include:
- Your name and sex
- Home address and phone number
- Mobile telephone number
- E-mail address
- Payment details such as credit card information and bank account information
- Market research data such as school information
- The name, date of birth, sex and contact details of nominated Students
- The language and mathematics ability of any individual completing an assessment
- Family relationships of multiple nominated Students
In respect of all nominated Student(s)’ use of the services of Letegogie Learning Platform whether at home or at school, we will collect detailed information including the time and duration of all visits to Letegogie.com, the Student(s)’ scores in all exercises, in Letegogie Learning Platform classrooms.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
By accepting the Terms and Conditions all individual and school Subscribers consent to Letegogie Ltd’s use and/or disclosure of your and your nominated Student(s)’ Data for purposes which may include:
- providing the nominated Student(s) with a personalized service
- processing orders, registrations, changes to registrations and enquiries
- credit checking by a credit reference agency who may record that a credit check has been made
- disclosing certain personal details including account details to a bank, credit card operator or other payment processor for the purposes of setting up a continuous payment authority and/or collecting direct debits
- conducting market research surveys
- running competitions
- providing you with information about other products and services we offer (providing you agree to receive such information)
- consolidating anonymized Data about the nominated Student(s) with similar data concerning other Students and sharing such data with other Subscribers and/or third party organisations.
We may also disclose your Data to third party suppliers we engage to provide services which involve processing data on our behalf, to our business partners who have introduced you to Letegogie Ltd and whose referral code you have used in making your Subscription, to successors in title to our business or in accordance with a properly executed court order or if we are otherwise required to do so by law.
We also use information in aggregate form (so that no individual Student is identified):
- to build up marketing profiles
- to aid strategic development
- to provide such information to actual and prospective subscribers, schools and educational authorities
- to audit usage of the site
Under no circumstances will we make an individual child’s information available to any third parties other than to the Subscriber or school who has nominated that child, or in accordance with such Subscriber’s instructions, or to a parent company or subsidiary of Letegogie Ltd and, in the latter case, only in connection with the continuing provision of the Letegogie Learning Platform.
In accepting the Terms and Conditions each Subscriber agrees that you do not object to Letegogie Ltd contacting you in connection with Letegogie Learning Platform whether through telephone, email or otherwise, and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above to be a breach of your rights under Telecommunications (Data Protection and Privacy) Regulations 1999 or the Privacy and Electronic Communications (European Directive) Regulations 2003.
We use information from cookies for purposes which may include:
- identifying returning Subscribers and nominated Students and allowing Subscribers and nominated Students to be presented with a personalised version of Letegogie Platform
- enabling you to move more easily around our site(s)
- tracking your use of our site(s) to better develop our site(s) in accordance with your requirements
- building up a demographic profile
You can delete cookies from your hard drive at any time. However this will mean that any set tings will have to be reset. You can set your internet browser so that it will not allow cookies to be stored on your computer. This may reduce functionality of our site(s), prevent access to subscriber-only areas of the site(s) and mean that certain features or content will not be available to you. Further information on how to prevent cookies from being stored on your computer can be found on www.allaboutcookies.org under the ‘manage cookies’ section. Alternatively go to the help menu within your internet browser.
From time to time we may permit third party companies to set cookies on Letegogie.com for purposes which may include market research, serving advertisements, revenue tracking or to improve functionality of the site.
The table below shows each of the cookies we use and why:
|Use of any temporary session cookie||Essential for account logins to work|
Letegogie Ltd has appropriate measures in place to ensure that our Subscribers’ and nominated Students’ Data is protected against unauthorized access or use, alteration, unlawful or accidental destruction and accidental loss. Such Data may be transferred outside Letegogie Ltd to data processors such as fulfilment houses but they will act only on our instructions to provide the services required.
Transfer of Data
The Internet is a global environment. Using the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing Letegogie.com and communicating electronically with us each Subscriber acknowledges and agrees to our processing of personal data in this way. By agreeing to our transfer of your Data to third party organisations for them to send you details of products and services offered (as detailed above) you are deemed to provide your consent to any transfer of your Data to organisations based outside the European Economic Area.
Student Access and Control of Data
If you wish to amend any of the Data which we hold about you, or update your marketing preferences, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Calls made to our telephone numbers may be recorded for training and quality control purposes.
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, you may request a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting the Privacy Officer at email@example.com. We may charge the statutory allowable fee for provision of this information.
Changes to this Policy