What we offer?
How we do it?
Blended Learning Environment
Empowered Teachers & Parents
Teacher Parent Communication
Why use Letegogie?
- Diagnostic driven intervention to bridge leaning gaps.
- Live teacher student interactions fosters personalised learning
- Recording of lessons facilitates revisiting learning
- Homework assignment and submission made easy.
- Self-learning material made available.
- Plenty of Problem-Solving practice on each topic.
- Instant feedback and hints.
- Reports on student progress.
- Facilitates Teacher Parent interaction.
- Collaborative learning across schools around the globe.
What we do?
Preserve classroom teaching and learning
Letegogie preserves the classroom learning right at the time when it is being disseminated to all pupils in the class. The audio/ video and all the teacher’s smart board activities along with all learning from materials are recorded and made available to all pupils after the class, for them to revisit learning whenever needed.
Facilitate self-paced learning
Our E-courses built on the national curriculum, help the students to learn at their own pace at a time their minds are ready to learn. This enables them to use contact time with teachers in the classroom to enhance their understanding and apply their knowledge in analysis and critical thinking activities.
Help consolidate learning through practice and instant feedback
Our E-worksheets enable pupils to practice the skills learnt. Instant feedback informs learning and hints provide the necessary scaffolding to make the entire learning experience holistic.
Raise attainment and narrow learning gaps
Students view their reports instantly and can monitor their progression, helping them identify learning gaps. The identified gaps can be filled in quickly by revisiting the recorded lesson or by providing specialised support through the collaborative virtual classroom.
Reduce teacher workload
The quantitative marking of work done by student is automated, leaving teachers to focus on qualitative marking and teacher assessment.
Raising attainment standards
Pupils who need extra support can get it with experts in and outside the classroom using the virtual classroom.
Enabling teacher parent communication
Teachers and parents interact seamlessly regarding concerns about a pupil’s learning needs.
Sharing best resources and practices
Staff expertise can be shared among members of the school fraternity including pupils and parents and other schools in the cohort.
Easy access to learning techniques and processes
Parents are involved and informed in every step on the way of their child’s learning journey.
Facilitate teacher parent communication
Parents have the facility to communicate with the teacher about child’s learning progress.
Provide external subject experts
If need be parents can organize external help from qualified teachers to meet child specific learning needs.
For pupils with English as a foreign language
- We provide opportunity to learn the language from native teachers, using the techniques and processes as used in UK schools.
- We provide access to UK national curriculum 2014.
- We provide collaborative virtual classroom learning experience with schools in UK.
- We enable sharing of expertise and talent.